Day with Pupa Milano make up artist

Today is my lucky day. For the first time in my life I´ve met a professional make up artist.


I ´ve started to work for Pupa Milano from the end of march this year and I really like it. Yes It is lot of work but It also has a bright side. We had this great opportunity to meet a real make up artist named Frederico from Italy.

He was so so kind and very talented in the same time. He showed as how to apply eye shadows right and learned us a little much about products.

Pupa is a great brand for a common women, for those who likes shophisticated look and who wants to be pretty in few steps.




Anyway this is my little floral garden . :)




CONVERSATION

1 komentárov:

  1. Very beautiful flowers ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Ďakujem veľmi pekne za každý komentár :)