My make up STEP by STEP = OmG

At least I had fun :D I saw several videos on youtube.com so I wanted to try how to contouring and highlighting :D well I am just an amateur, so please don´t judge me ...


MY MAKE UP KIT
I have more then I thought.



Okey so let´s start. This is me without any make up on :)





First I put this make up on my face because It is very pale.


Yes :D

Then concealer and It ended up like ....


This ? Well, yes.
 Omg My eye lid :D


Dark color everywhere else...


And then I blend it out...
 I look funny... :D


 I put black eye line


U can see :D ...


Mascara


Mascara only on one eye :D


Okey I am done ...



Well maybe not yet...



and cheeks




Done




bye





CONVERSATION

12 komentárov:

  1. Very pretty result ! Loved to see the different pics at various stages ! You look very pretty :)


    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook / G+ / Bloglovin

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Great job!! I am not a pro either and i often go without it but yours turned out great and you look gorgeous.

    Thanks for the sweet comment by the way :)

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. You did so well and you look beautiful! I love your lipstick shade. xoxo

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Hi Nikola, I really like these photos! I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. It's just a fun little award aimed at getting to know and sharing support for other bloggers. I've written a post on my blog and given you a mention. Thanks for your time, hope you have a great day!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. you look amazing without make up as well! :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. Oh wow, you have huge collection. Your beauty tips are so refreshing and you look awesome.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. Would you like to FOLLOW ME ON GFC?
    Follow me first, then I will Follow back :)

    zelaldecoa.com

    Loved your Blog :*

    Hugs,
    Liz

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť

Ďakujem veľmi pekne za každý komentár :)